The 2022 Seth Muennich Scholarship is now open for applications!
The Seth Muennich Scholarship was created in memory of Seth Austin Muennich. On September 29, 2011, Seth lost his life in a tragic accident. Seth’s family created Seth’s Giving Tree Foundation. The mission of Seth’s Giving Tree is to promote Christian values through projects and programs that will impact the lives of the youth in Lancaster County, South Carolina. The Seth Muennich Scholarship was established to support students from Lancaster County, South Carolina. The scholarships are awarded on the basis of a competitive process that considers academic achievement, extracurricular activities, one essay, educational goals, financial need and references.
Interested Applicants must be a:
- Resident of Lancaster County, South Carolina
- High School Senior attending: Andrew Jackson High School, Lancaster High School, Buford High School, or Indian Land High School
- A cumulative high school grade point average of 3.25 or better on a 5.0 scale.
- Academic merit as reflected in the applicant’s prior academic performance and performance accepted tests designed to measure aptitude and ability for college work.
- Leadership ability as evidenced by involvement in school and community activities.
1. Complete online application. Please be prepared to include the following items on the application:
- Most recent transcript. The transcript must show a cumulative GPA.
- Each applicant will be required to enter the two names and emails of references on the application. The references will fill out a Recommendation Form in the system. Please note: a letter of recommendation will not be accepted in lieu of the recommendation form.
2. Attend a personal interview with the Seth Muennich Scholarship Committee.
Seth Muennich Scholarship Timeline
- December 13, 2021 – Application Opened
- February 11, 2022 – Application Closed
- April 2022 – Students notified of selection for 2022-23 school year
Applicants will create a profile in the scholarship application system below. Applicants are able to return to the application at a later time to complete it.
Clicking the button/link above will redirect you to our yourfoundation.org scholarship page.